ASLIA (WA) Dr Andy Cornes
Hosted by ASLIA (WA)
31/01/2020 | Starts: 5:00 pm | Ends: 7:30 pm | Venue: The Grove Community Centre
Dr Andy Cornes is a renowned expert in deafness and mental health. Join us as he discusses:
• Interpreting in mental health and child protection
• The dangers of vicarious traumatisation
• ‘Leading’ patients in clinical assessments and how to avoid it.
• What is ‘neutral face’ and when should interpreters use it?
• Interpreting parenting assessments
• Codas and parentification
Presentation in spoken English with Auslan Interpreters.
Event will be livestreamed.
|Event Flyer||Click here|
|NAATI PD Points||Recertification Category 1.5 - (10 points)|
|Attending the PD at the Grove Community Centre||Live Stream link will be sent out 24 hours before the event|
|Member: 40||Member: 40|
|Non-member: 80||Non-member: 80|
|Register Now||Register Now|