EOI Opportunity – Short Term Contract for Auslan Interpreting
March 2, 2019
About the Opportunity
You will work with Access Plus and its partners in the delivery of an internationally recognised Innovation Program to assist a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse group of Deaf & Hard of Hearing participants complete the training.
Access Plus is seeking people who are interested in placing an Expression of Interest to be involved as part of a small dedicated interpreting team in this project.
Details relating to this opportunity are:
• You must be available for 12 weeks of evening work 2 nights per week for 3 hours (approx. 6 – 9pm)
• Work will be from April until July. Exact dates will be confirmed with successful applicants.
• You must be available for an industry networking night at the end of the program with the Deaf & Hard of Hearing participants.
• You may be required to travel to Singapore for 2 days. Flights, accommodation and your time in Singapore will be paid. (Please note that travel time will not be covered).
• You must meet all the requirements to work for Access Plus as an Auslan Interpreter.