Treasurer Assistant – Rosalie Kassulke
Born in South Australia, and now living my life in Sydney with my beautiful family. I am a proud deaf person and have been an Auslan user since the age of 14.
For over 23 years I have been working within the finance and accounting sector with a heavy focus on the Not for Profit space, being a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) has allowed me to engage in a diverse range of roles which I thoroughly enjoy.
As Treasurer Assistant with ASLIA, I provide bookkeeping duties and financial assistance to the ASLIA Board, and our State Associations.
I hold the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Applied Economics – University of South Australia
- Bachelor of Accountancy – University of South Australia
- Certified Practising Accountant – CPA Australia
- Graduate Certificate in Management for Not for Profit Organisations – Australian Catholic University
- NAATI Deaf Interpreter (Recognised) – with a focus on Deafblind
I look forward to working with ASLIA to ensure the financial sustainability of the Association for all our members.