NAATI News for March 2019
March 9, 2019
Since our February 2019 issue, we have:
- Opened applications for Certified Advanced Translator, Certified Specialist Interpreter (Health) and Certified Specialist Interpreter (Legal) tests via myNAATI. View our summary of the Certification Scheme Design. Further details about the advanced and specialist test formats will be published later this year.
- Closed our NAATI website feedback survey. Thank you to the 500 practitioners who took part!
- Re-opened applications to become a NAATI Test Role-player. We are still seeking individuals across 20 languages including Vietnamese, English, Croatian, Dari, Portuguese, Italian, Punjabi, Sinhalese and Urdu.
- Opened an expression of interest process for people who want to join our National Indigenous Languages Interpreting Advisory Committee(NILIAC).
- Opened enrolments for round 2 of our online intercultural and ethical competency test preparation courses.