ANC2018 Videos on sale now
February 15, 2019
ASLIA is delighted to offer the following videos on sale for your professional development. You can view these products here.
- JW Flynn Oration by Susan Emerson
- StreetLeverage Live Australia
- ANC2018 Keynote – Brandon Arthur
- ANC 2018 Keynote – Rosie Henley
- ANC2018 Paper – Blurred lines: Are the rules and responsibilities clear in the changing landscape of the NDIS?
- ANC2018 Paper – Deaf and Hearing student groups in an Interpreter Training Program
- ANC2018 Paper – Embracing technology to address supply shortfalls in interpreter availability
- ANC2018 Paper – EMIT Emergency Interpreting
- ANC2018 Paper – Investigating the teamwork practices of Sign Language Interpreters in Australia
- ANC2018 Paper – Legal interpreting: partners in practice with our ‘learned friends’
- ANC2018 Paper – Partners in Research: Developing and Sustaining relationships on the Deaf Mental Health First Aid Project
- ANC2018 Paper – Partnership between researchers and interpreters